- 2 veal escalopes
- Salt & Pepper
- 6 fresh sage leaves
- 2 slices of Parma ham
- Tbsp plain flour
- Olive oil
- Half a glass of white wine
- 10g butter
- First, season escalopes on both sides with salt and pepper
- Cover with clingfilm, and flatten the escalope with a meat hammer or rolling pin
- Place 2-3 sage leaves on each escalope
- Place a parma ham slice on top of the sage. Press down so that the parma ham sticks on to the meat. (You can secure the parma ham and sage to the escalope with a tooth pick if needed)
- Lightly coat the escalopes in plain flour
- Fry the escalopes in olive oil in a frying pan for about 2-3 minutes on each side until browned.
- Remove escalope from pan, pour in the white wine, turn up heat and cook for 2 minutes
- Finally add and melt the butter. As soon as melted, pour the sauce over the escalope.
The Ultimate Italian Self Care Shopping Guide
This guide includes all of the essentials you need to cook yourself easy, feel-good and healthy Italian-inspired meals….