- 6 boned chicken thighs
- Salt and Pepper
- Plain flour
- 1 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 rosemary sprigs
- A glass of white wine
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 70ml water
- 15g butter
- Season the chicken thighs with salt and pepper
- Dust them in flour. – I love to put plain flour and chicken in a plastic food bag and give it a good shake.
- Drizzle olive oil in a deep frying pan and brown the chicken skin side down first then turn over and brown again.
- Add the garlic and rosemary – cook for a few minutes
- Pour in the wine, turn the heat up slightly and allow for it to evaporate.
- Then pour in the water, lemon juice and butter and cook until the chicken has cooked through.
- You’ll be left with a lemony saucy glaze. Serve with chicken. I like to eat this with a plate of veg.
The Ultimate Italian Self Care Shopping Guide
This guide includes all of the essentials you need to cook yourself easy, feel-good and healthy Italian-inspired meals….