Do you love Italian food but you don’t have the confidence to cook it? Would you love to learn some delicious, quick, well-balanced meals that could become part of your daily cooking repertoire? Or would you love to learn to cook a 3-course meal to host your own dinner party?
Then you have come to the right place.
I’m an enthusiastic Leith’s trained chef who has travelled around Italy learning and eating the best in Italian cooking.
Now I want to share my knowledge and skills with you.
I’m now offering a range of Italian cooking classes.
- Private classes from the comfort of my Peckham kitchen or your own home.
- Cooking experiences which are perfect for a hen do party, birthday or a team-building activity.
I will help you discover the best in Italian home cooking while improving your culinary skills, in a fun and relaxing environment at my cosy Peckham kitchen or your location of choice. You will enjoy a hands-on experience while taking part in a step by step class. There is a great selection of dishes for you to choose from. Together we can discuss your skill level and the type of ingredients you would like to use to curate your own bespoke Italian cooking class.
By the end of the class, you will get to sit down, relax and enjoy all the food you made
- Aubergine rolls with spinach and ricotta
- Porcini mushroom lasagna
- Sweet ricotta, fig and amaretti
- A welcome cocktail
- Taught by a Leith’s trained cook
- Recipe cards
- 3-course meal to enjoy at the end with a glass of wine.
- Good vibes and music
The classes are available in London and across the rest of the UK on request.
For more information, message me and I will get back to you within 48 hours