#9 – How what you eat can impact your wellbeing
COOK WITH AMORE (LOVE) – my new self-care cooking show, LIVE on Instagram twice a month on Wednesdays at 7 pm (GMT, BST), where not only do you learn to love yourself with easy feel good healthy meals but we also have a chat about the importance of self-care cooking and how it is the self-love we all need in our lives.
In series 2 of Cook with Amore I invite guests to support the importance of slowing down, self-love and living your best time with everyday self-care.
My first guest is Aless Bove, a qualified nutritional therapist specialising in women’s health.
In this episode, we discuss the following:
1️⃣ Which everyday habits could be negatively impacting our well-being? (4:10 minutes)
2️⃣ What are the key symptoms to look out for to understand if your well-being is unbalanced. (15:50 minutes)
3️⃣ What everyday tips could someone start to improve their well-being to perform optimally throughout the day? (20:40 minutes)
Included in this episode is:
- 5 ways Italian food culture can inspire self-love
- Plus tips on how to incorporate them into your busy everyday life.
If you would love to take a first step into your own self care/love cooking journey, why not download my free shopping guide – THE 12 ESSENTIAL ITALIAN SELF CARE INGREDIENTS TO COOK FEEL GOOD FOOD.
This ultimate Italian self care shopping guide will help you:
- Save time as you will have what you need to whip up quick dinners
- Reduce stress – as you will feel great that you have everything you need to cook food that makes you feel good.
- Stop making poor food decisions – plus it will give you the incentive to cook feel good deliciousness.