Gorgonzola, Swiss Card & Pancetta Risotto
If you love a bit of blue cheese like me than this risotto recipe is for you. Threw this together after a Monday night stint at the gym. If you can’t treat yourself to a bit if cheese after a bit of a work out then what’s the point :-).
Ingredients (serves 2-3)
100g pancetta, cubed
100g Swiss chard, washed & chopped
1 litre Chicken Stick
- Fry the onion into the olive oil until slightly browned.
- Add the Swiss chard, cover & allow the steam to cook the veg.
- The add the pancetta & fry with the onion & chard.
- Then add the rice & stir with the other ingredients.
- Then add stock a ladle at a time, keep on stirring the rice with a wooden spoon. When the liquid has evaporated add more stock & stir. Repeat until the rice is cook.
- Cube the Gorgonzola & stir into the risotto until it has melted.
- Serve up.