There is nothing I love more than a stew in the winter, especially one that takes no time at all.
1 tin Peeled Tomatoes
1 tin Cannellini bean
150g Pancetta, diced
1 Onion, chopped
2 garlic, cloves
Chilli flakes , pinch
Mix of Italian herbs (Oregano, Basil, Parsley, Thyme, Rosemary, Sage)
- Add Olive oil to pan; fry the garlic & onion
- Add pancetta with the chilli flakes and Italian herbs
- Add the peeled tomatoes, season with salt and cook on a low-medium heat for 20 minutes.
- Add the cannellini bean, stir and cook for 5 minutes
- Stir in the Kale and cover until the it has wilted into the stew. Then serve
- Optional: crack an egg into the stew, cover and cook until the egg us done