Have recently met a guy who I really like; I was totally worried I may have been friend zoned. However, I had complelty read those signs wrong & I was far from being put into the friend category 😊. So, I decided to cook a good hearty Ragu with lots of meat & lots of love with his favourite shell pasta
Ingredients (serves 3-4)
500g Conchiglie Pasta
800g mixed meat ( cubed pork, lamb & beef)
1/2 glass of white wine
1 garlic clove, finely chopped
1 small onion
2 Bay leaves
Zest of 1 lemon
- Fry the garlic in the olive oil.
- Add the meat, season with salt & brown
- Pour in the white wine, cook and when evaporated add the passata. Cook on a low heat for a few minutes
- Add the chopped onion, bay leaves, Rosemary, parsley, lemon zest & small pinch of grated nutmeg.
- Add a ladle of hot water to thin out the sauce slightly.
- Put the lid on the saucepan & cook on a low heat for at least an hour.
- Cook the pasta, drain and mix with the sauce. Serve