Pasta peas sea bream & artichokes
As mentioned in my last blog post, I have given myself the challenge to eat a Pescatarian diet for a while. The idea is to have a diet while eating as little pasta as possible. However, I caved in on a few occasions but it was always worth it. After all, I am a pasta addict!
This Pugliese recipe is perfect if you want a balanced dish with veggies too. All food groups in one dish and takes no time at all. Plus it’s great if cooking for a group too. Hope you & your guests enjoy.
Ingredients (serves 4)
500g Orechiette pasta
4 filets of sea bream
Tin of artichokes in water
200g Peas (frozen)
100g of Pecorino Romano
Salt & Pepper
- Slice the artichokes
- Fry the peas, artichokes in olive oil for 5 mins.
- Add the Passata, season with salt & pepper and simmer for 20-25 minutes
- Add the sea bream sliced into smaller chunks & cook for another 10 minutes.
- Bring water to the boil, season with salt and cook the Orechiette Al dente, drain and add to the sauce.
- Mix sauce and pasta together and serve up with pecorino.