Just getting back from the US after 3 weeks of devouring the US dining scene, I settled back quickly in the kitchen. Just had a craving for a bowl of veg, but needed to pimp it up to make it remotely tempting.
80g Tenderstem Broccoli
10 Pomodorini tomatoes
2 garlic cloves
- Cook the Kale and broccoli in boiling salted water for 5 mins and drain
- In a separate pan , fry the garlic in the olive oil.
- Add the pancetta, halved Pomodorini, & chilli flakes.
- After 5 mins, add the cooked Kale & broccoli and stir with the rest
- Serve in a bowl with a perfectly cooked poached egg